Thursday 23 May 2013

My own little time capsule.

For my birthday, yesterday, my daughter bought me a lovely little book called 'Q&A a day', which is a five year journal with a difference.


For every day of the year there is a question for you to answer, and you answer the same question on the same day for the next five years. So, as the years go by you can see how your tastes, achievements and dreams change - or stay the same :)
It's such a dinky little book too with an old fashioned feel and gold edging to the pages.
The questions vary from the mundane - 'What time did you go to bed last night?' - to the obscure - 'Who are you fooling?'
So what deep and meaningful question, in this turbulent, uncertain time that we live in, would I be asked on my birthday? Carefully opening the book to keep it as pristine as possible, there it was - 


'What's your salary?'

Now if that's not a kick up the bum to make some changes I don't know what is!!

If you like the book it's published by Potter Style. I'm not being paid to endorse anything here, just passing on a fun item that I think you might like too :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog!
    I love the idea of this diary! Funny but your birthday is the day before mine - happy birthday! I am going to see if I can order one.

    ReplyDelete