Monday 6 August 2012

A toe in the water

Hi everyone, thanks for visiting my blog. This is my very first post on my very first blog so I hope you will bear with me. I'm a bit of a Ludite when it comes to technology and rather envious of my 3 teenagers ability to understand it all as if by osmosis. Still you're never to old to learn so I've finally dipped my toe in the water. Please let me know how I am doing, I still have a long way to go!

I decided to start a blog because I have recently set up an Etsy shop to sell my handmade goods-hence the name. When I say recently, I actually set it up at the beginning of March, but have only now got some items ready to sell. I'm not the most prolific of crafters, between part time work as a Teaching Assistant and full time 'work' as a wife and mum. I have also been lucky enough to sell a few items direct to friends and colleagues which has kept them off the site. All being well though I should have more goodies to add soon.
Here are my current offerings, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.





 www.etsy.com/shop/LouiseHunterHandmade

No comments:

Post a Comment